Similar to Open AI DALL·E 2, Stable Diffusion and Google Imagen, Midjourney, a generative artificial intelligence program and service, creates custom AI generated images from text input. Midjourney is officially defined as the following:
Midjourney is an independent research lab exploring new mediums of thought and expanding the imaginative powers of the human species. We are a small self-funded team focused on design, human infrastructure, and AI.
The Midjourney Bot on Discord creates custom images from simple text prompts. Through a process of 10 steps, you are on your way to create new worlds, fantastic characters, and unique imagery from text descriptions.
Ten Steps to Accessing Midjourney Bot on Discord:
1. Log In To Your Discord Account
2. Subscribe to a Midjourney Plan (Basic Plan $8/month, Standard Plan $24/month, Pro Plan $48/month)
3. Go to Discord and Add the Midjourney Server
4. Go to any #General or #Newbie Channel
5. Use the /imagine Command
6. Accept the Terms Of Service
7. Processes the Job
8. Upscale or Create Variations
9. Create Variations or Favorite Your Image
10. Save Your Image