New WebOS Hub 2.0S for Third Party Brands, Image/LG Electronics
The new webOS Hub 2.0S for third party brands for TVs was released last September. This month it will now include smart monitors due to the increasing market and the highly increasing number of single-person households:
“The new webOS Hub 2.0S presents greater hardware adaptability, broadening its availability beyond smart TVs, and is able to provide more options for third-party brands to offer a customizable user experience.
The new webOS Hub 2.0S features will include the following:
- Users can access music from popular apps or music stored in USB drives via the Card App Music feature.
- Remote PC allow easy access to content for hybrid work, with a seamless transition to office PCs or laptops.
- The platform enables video calling and conferencing with support for USB cameras and home fitness experience.
- Accessibility to streaming services like Netflix and YouTube.
- Apple Home and AirPlay compatibility permits users to control compatible smart home accessories and easily stream movies, music, games, and photos through their Apple devices.