Android recently reached a milestone, over a billion new Android smartphones were activated last year alone. With major annual updates available and constantly added new features, Android has you covered.
Android’s ten favorite features:
1. Express yourself in new ways: With the Messages app and Gboard, it’s easy and enjoyable to send messages — especially between friends who use Android.
2. Video chat with anyone, anywhere: If your friends and family have Google accounts, it’s easier than ever to video chat with Google Meet on Android.
3. Tune into your favorite music: Catch up on the latest hits with your preferred streaming service available on Android.
4. Your favorite apps and more: With Google Play, you’ll find the apps you already use and love, and quickly start to discover so many more.
5. A privacy-first approach: On your new phone, your data is proactively protected by Android.
6. More devices that work better together: Choose from a wide variety of Chromebooks, Wear OS smartwatches, Google TV devices and Fast Pair supported headphones, like Pixel Buds, that work better together with your phone
7. Get more done with Google apps and services: Google prides itself on being helpful, and the best of Google is built into Android phones.
8. Share music, photos and more across devices: Nearby Share lets you easily share music, photos and other files between your nearby Android and Chrome OS devices.
9. Customize your Home screen with Android Widgets: Widgets are helpful additions to any Home screen, putting the information that’s most important to you right at your fingertips.
10. Technology that’s useful for everyone: Everyone has their own way of using their devices.