How to Use Google Search Console Insights to Improve Web Content Audience Results
by Tech Mainstream
July 6, 2021
You might ask, what is Search Console Insights? In a nutshell Search Console Insights is an "easier way to understand how your content resonates with readers." Another more specific definition according to Google is
"Search Console Insights is a new experience tailored for content creators and publishers and can help them understand how audiences discover their site’s content and what resonates with their audiences. This new experience is powered by data from both Google Search Console and Google Analytics."
Search Console Insights is a powerful tool for content publishers and creators and anyone with a verified Google Search Console property can use it (learn more about it here). Search Console Insights answers questions such as
1. What are your best performing pieces of content?
2. How are your new pieces of content performing?
3. How do people discover your content across the web?
4. What people search for on Google before they visit your content?
5. Which article refers users to your website and content?
How do you access Search Console Insights? You can go to Google Search Console’s Overview page to learn more.